Keystone Council Recognition Awards
PASC is excited to introduce a brand new opportunity to you and your council: the Keystone Council Awards! These awards are designed to fulfill PASC’s vision of recognizing school and individual achievements.
- Different from NASC’s National Council of Excellence Award, these acknowledgements operate solely on a state level to highlight the PASC member councils that are truly remarkable.
- In fact, we hope that student councils can use this award as a stepping-stone towards achieving NASC recognition. PASC is presenting your council with not only a challenge, but also with an opportunity to grow and to improve through self-evaluation.
- To more effectively honor student councils, there are separate Middle Level and High School applications for the Awards. Student councils will be further recognized as either a Keystone Council or Distinguished Keystone Council based on predetermined point values.
Mail Completed Applications to:
Rose Ann Fulena
Pennsylvania Association of Student Councils
Union Area Middle/High School
2106 Camden Avenue
New Castle, PA 16101
Middle level and high school student councils that consistently provide quality leadership activities and service to their schools and communities can earn national recognition through NASC's National Council of Excellence program. Apply today!
- There are two levels of recognition. A student council achieves a National Council of Excellence Award when it has demonstrated that it meets all the NASC requirements. The National Gold Council of Excellence award is awarded to those councils that demonstrate the highest levels of leadership, plus meet additional standards as set by NASC.
- These awards distinguish outstanding student councils by guiding student leaders and their faculty advisers through a process featuring standards-based criteria and demonstration-based outcomes, reflecting more than 80 years of expertise in student council and leadership programming.