PASC Mission Statement:
The mission of PASC is to engage and recognize student leaders and advisors in leadership training, networking, community service, school improvement, personal development opportunities, and civic engagement in the 21st century.
PASC Vision Statement:
PASC will strive to be the premier student leadership organization on the local, state and national level, supporting and advocating for student activities, student leaders and their advisors.
PASC Statement of Values:
- Online information at www.pasc.net
- PASC News Newsletter - published monthly through the school year informing members about State and National activities and providing helpful hints and delivered directly to your email
- State Conference - the annual state-wide conference is an enjoyable learning experience for 1,100 students and advisors.
- District Conferences - smaller scale conferences hosted within each of the 12 districts of PASC in the Commonwealth. It is an opportunity for over 7,000 students annually.
- PAL Conferences - Principals-Advisors-Leaders gather every other year to set goals in a cooperative environment.
- Summer Leadership Workshops - a unique and exciting week of leadership training for both middle level and high school students designed to model and develop leadership skills by inspiring creativity and enthusiasm.
- Youth Summit in Harrisburg - a one-day opportunity in the Spring for students to meet state officials and debate current youth-related topics.
- PASC trip to Nationals - the annual trip in late June is centered around the NASC Conference and provides unity for the PA Delegation while participating in activities and experiencing local attractions.
Scholarships and Awards
- United States Senate Youth Scholarship Program - two students are selected annually to each receive a $2000 scholarship and attend a week-long program in Washington, D.C.
- Prudential Spirit of Community Awards - one middle level and one high school student are selected annually for self-initiated volunteerism and community service; each receive a $1000 award and attend a program in Washington, D.C.
- New Advisor Handbook - a PASC publication to help the new advisor have a smooth beginning
- Project Booklet - chocked full of activities, fundraisers, community service projects and school spirit ideas that will keep a Student Council active.
- Middle Level Conference Handbook - a "how-to" book on running middle level workshops
- For PASC Program Information call 724-971-4599 or write to email@example.com